Dating back to 1947, this huge biplane has had a varied career, used by the military, commercial and agricultural sectors. The aircraft has no military or commercial connections with New Zealand. Neville Cameron imported the only aircraft of this type currently in the country because he thought it would be an interesting addition to the New Zealand scene - which it is! Polish built, the aircraft was acquired in Lithuania, on who's register it still appears. The aircraft is currently at Wanaka with Gerald Rhodes collection.
Last Update:- 1 October, 1998
© 1996-98 Phillip Treweek, all rights reserved