Taken at the Museum of Transport and Technology, 1993. This aircraft is painted in a 1950's scheme as a fictitious 'NZ1708'. The RNZAF operated 6 J/5 aircraft (NZ1701-1706) and a sole T7c Antartic modified aircraft (NZ1707). The latter aircraft was held by MOTAT prior to being swapped with the RNZAF museum for ZK-BWH.
© 1996 Phillip Treweek, all rights reserved