Taken at Museum of Transport & Technology, 1993. Aircraft of this type were operated by the RNZAF in Cyprus between 1952 and 1955. They were leased RAF aircraft, and therefore did not have RNZAF aircraft serials. A rear view from the port side looking forward - showing the boom (with markings) and the inner wing with flaps.
© 1996 Phillip Treweek, all rights reserved