Taken at Museum of Transport & Technology, 1993. Aircraft of this type were operated by the RNZAF in Cyprus between 1952 and 1955. They were leased RAF aircraft, and therefore did not have RNZAF aircraft serials. View from starboard looking across the wing to the canopy - showing the external fuel tank and flaps.
© 1996 Phillip Treweek, all rights reserved