Taken at the RNZAF museum, Christchurch. 7 April, 1998. Along with NZ415 this restoration incorporates the metal wings and tailplane from VL307 and elements from NZ410 (ex DG695) and NZ422 (ex LT447), along with D6695. The aircraft is displayed as NZ406 as operated by the GR school at Bell Block (New Plymouth) in 1943.
© 1999 Phillip Treweek, all rights reserved